Friday, April 24, 2009

Taking Chance

I don't know Chance Phelps but I cried for him twice in 78 minutes.

In Taking Chance you don't even see a war scene, how marine fighting hard to defense their country; you don't even see a wounded marine, how suffer they are when they caught a bullet in their body. 

I got fooled by it's fake DVD cover with an injured Kevin Bacon (founder of the sixdegrees.org) holding a M16 and lot of bombing background. Then I was expecting some action movie that I can watch half or quarter and go to sleep...

But surprisingly it's a great film that make me forget about time. Two Thumbs Up! Especially the music in the movie, while the scene of driving in the highway & giving Chance's belongings to his family. The music and the tempo of the whole films are just prefect, eye drops just came out with the flow of the music. 

Then now I end up blogging about this, tomorrow must be a "fishing" day... 

Zz...Zz...

3 comments:

althena said...

...路过...

ronniedamini said...

not bad...

share with you this http://www.kinglychee.com/newsite.htm since you band around so much...

Reinert Lee said...

Lets go Semenyih fishing.

Oh MAMA I wanna go Surfin'

All-inclusive 4D3N at Club Med Cherating, Kuantan, Malaysia